Monday, February 8, 2010

Insert Interesting Title Here

I bought a road bike last week and it is shipping right now. Hopefully I can bring it home in the summer and use it as my main means of transportation if I get this sweet environmental internship I applied for. I am pretty confident and excited about getting the job (its in green hills).

I really like my drawing class so far. This is one of 18 drawing we had to do for a recent homework assignment. The drawing is a blind contour which means you can't look at your paper but simply follow the lines of the object you are drawing (no shading, coloring, filling in etc...) and they frequently get distorted in scale and image but this one turned out well. The teacher particularly liked this one and showed it to the class.

First frisbee tournament of the semester is this next weekend. I'm pumped.



ps my brother and i both independently decided that sean astin was our individual doppelganger (for a recent facebook look alike thing), except that i was sean astin from the goonies and he was sean astin from rudy. pretty funny. and then my mom made a picture of the astin family members looking like shofners, the one of my dad is kindof a stretch but its a good photo.

2 comments: