Wednesday, February 24, 2010

little lion man

I too have a tournament this weekend in Stanford, I think/hope we will do well. We got third at the last tournament and beat some schools that are way bigger than us (we were expected to get 9th).
In shades [my acapella group] I got the solo for the song fireflies by owl city. http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=psuRGfAaju4. its catchy and overplayed but i like it.
The bike has made life so much easier. Back and forth walks that used to take 30 minutes now take 4.
One of my friends at school broke his sunglasses and then gave them to me and then another friend fixed them later. Weird story but basically i have a sweeeet pair of blueblockers, which are these sunglasses which take out all of the blue and turn the entire field of vision into sepia. For some reason i really like to play frisbee in them. Everyone looks super weird and it helps me focus on the game.
I have been watching alot of the winter olympics recently and its awesome. Personally the olympics are my favorite sporting events to watch. While I may prefer the summer games because everyone gets so into it, the winter olympic events can be pretty interesting as well.
USA!
-markham

2 comments:

  1. the hockey games tonight were weird, russia got spanked by canada 7-3...

    ReplyDelete
  2. yeah, canada was rockin. also did you guys seem the women's short form figure skating the other night? It was EPIC! 3 Super epic things with the japanese girl taking the lead by 10 points, and then the korean woman topping the performance by 5 more points, and then the woman from Canada who's mom had died doing an incredible performance, breaking down crying, and coming in 3rd. Pretty awesome. I was banging on couches/walls in our student lounge late at night with a couple other kids. It was a blast.

    ReplyDelete